The work of the Program also appears in publications other than journals, books, and Program Reports. Other outlets include working papers, popular press articles, opinion editorials, and the following:
- Special Reports summarize new lessons from ongoing global change research, such as the Energy and Climate Outlook (2012), and Climate Change Today (2011).
- Journal Articles provide a list of all the peer-reviewed work of the program, including publications that have not yet - or will not - become a part of our reprint series. Publications that are already a part of our reprint series are noted here as well.
- Technical Notes provide documentation of technical details of Program models and supporting data sets and analysis, both for our own use and for other researchers who may wish to recreate or update the work.
- Student Theses include Doctoral dissertations and Master's thesis that document work by graduate students who participated in Joint Program research projects.
- Congressional Testimonies document invited presentations by Program personnel to Senate and Congressional committees, as entered into the U.S. Congressional Record.
- Conference Proceedings include abstracts of papers and posters presented at professional conferences and workshops.
- Climate Policy Notes present summaries of important topics.
- Forum Papers provide a means for the views of MIT Global Change Forum participants to reach a broader audience.